Povezane vesti

Movie Chase Of A Hero Police Officer: He chased the thief, stopped the street-car, and gave money back!

Movie Chase Of A Hero Police Officer: He chased the thief, stopped the street-car, and gave money back!

Telegraf 09.02.2016
Last night, February 8, there was a real movie chase going on in the municipality of Zvezdara, Belgrade. It was over when the police officer Dejan Savić first followed and then stopped the street-car where there the burglar was who had stolen the money… »
Muslims From Village Gornja Maoča Cannot Wait Bosnia And Herzegovina Join The Eu: We will prophesy Islam in Europe (VIDEO)

Muslims From Village Gornja Maoča Cannot Wait Bosnia And Herzegovina Join The Eu: We will prophesy Islam in Europe (VIDEO)

Telegraf 09.02.2016
- If Bosnia and Herzegovina joins the EU, that will open many doors for us. We can be active elsewhere, and that would be a lot easier with open borders - explains the representative of the village, Edis Bosnić (35). Muslims from the village of Gornja… »
Taxi driver was bound and slain because of Euro 20 bill: The newest details of the horrible crime

Taxi driver was bound and slain because of Euro 20 bill: The newest details of the horrible crime

Telegraf 09.02.2016
- He was conscious, he was looking at me and fighting the whole time but he could not speak. He had a neck wound, and he was holding the right side of his stomach, so I guess he was stabbed twice - said the wife of the murdered driver. Police office of… »
Children Heroes: THE WHOLE CLASS LEARNED SIGN LANGUAGE because of their deaf-mute classmate (PHOTO)

Children Heroes: THE WHOLE CLASS LEARNED SIGN LANGUAGE because of their deaf-mute classmate (PHOTO)

Telegraf 09.02.2016
- I am happy to be learning Zejd's language, because in this manner I can communicate with him and with other deaf-mute children. It is fun - said one of Zejd's best friends from school. Zejd Ćoralić is a boy from the city of Sarajevo who is deaf-mute… »
A monument to the Serbian Duke Mihailo was made by an Italian who allegedly killed himself because of one mistake

A monument to the Serbian Duke Mihailo was made by an Italian who allegedly killed himself because of one mistake

Telegraf 09.02.2016
When the monument was set at the Republic's square in 1882, the creator Enrico Pazzi was condemned by Serbian public because he did not make the hat on the duke's head. That was against all the rules from that age where every man had to have something on… »
A customer slew the neck of the driver, the man died in hospital!

A customer slew the neck of the driver, the man died in hospital!

Telegraf 09.02.2016
The doctors tried to help and reanimate the gravely injured driver but it was useless and the taxi driver succumbed to the injuries. A taxi driver from the city of Šabac, Čedomir Petrović – Čeda (60) reported a drive on the night of February 7 from… »
Ricardinho made Serbs laugh at their own player

Ricardinho made Serbs laugh at their own player

Telegraf 09.02.2016
- Marko cannot come, he hurt his back after Ricardinho's move - said laughing the official PR of the futsal national team, Igor Gačić. The biggest game so far, with the most beautiful score, in the best surrounding. A spectacle in Belgrade… »
(Exclusive) Cicciolina Opened Up Her Soul: Serbs, unite through faith and love, I await your call! (PHOTO)

(Exclusive) Cicciolina Opened Up Her Soul: Serbs, unite through faith and love, I await your call! (PHOTO)

Telegraf 09.02.2016
It was in 1956, we were running away from Hungary. WE were living in harsh conditions. We stumbled upon a pair from Yugoslavia, and they literally fell in love with me, an adorable girl of blue eyes and gold-like braids. They told my mother that they… »

Vesti dana »